OFWF Stuff...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK folks, I really need a few more orders for t-shirts to make the order financially viable... and after the problems that occured the last time , I'll need payment ahead of the order. I'll PM one and all with the details.

If you want a different t-shirt colour, it may be possible at an additional cost.

hmmmm.

So are we or aren't we gonna go through with this order?

If so, where to send money?

Oh....and to encourge the order might as well change my order from 1xxl to 2 xxl's........I can always find somewhere to wear a t-shirt :D

I'm going ahead.... it's just my "other" life and diving sort of interfered with my SB life.... will send info about payment this week ... I promise :D

Looks that way...consider me out unless the order has been sent...I'm no longer terribly interested, but will honour my commitment if necessary. Thanks for trying though :)

Due to recent events, I've lost the interest of possesing a OFWF T-Shirts or decals.
If the order wasn't placed yet, please take me off it. If it was placed, I'll of course honour my word and get them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom