orphaned cat..needs home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agree....jealousy is showing up....Lady is feeling left out. Typical also of kids when they find out a baby brother or sister takes up all of THEIR mom and dad time...

Wendy,

We haven't heard about Lima Bean in a while - how is our "ScubaBoard mascot"?

cowprintrabbit:
Wendy,

We haven't heard about Lima Bean in a while - how is our "ScubaBoard mascot"?

everything is fine i guess. Just have to come up wiht money to get her fixed and for shots. i'm still not a cat person though. she'll do somethng crazy and lady the dog will look at me like 'huh?' and I tell her I dunno must be a cat thing.

Poor Lima!!! About to lose her bits... :( Anyway, I guess it's for the best :wink: Cats do things that are peculiar to cats which a dog will never understand. However, there are times when a cat and a dog will have an understanding moment from which they deny the meaning of to their human friend... When I was a kid, I used to have the cat and the dog sleeping on my bed at night (who listens to parents - "of course not ON the bed") - something no-one else seemed capable of getting them to do :wink:

Far_X:
Poor Lima!!! About to lose her bits... :( Anyway, I guess it's for the best :wink: Cats do things that are peculiar to cats which a dog will never understand. However, there are times when a cat and a dog will have an understanding moment from which they deny the meaning of to their human friend... When I was a kid, I used to have the cat and the dog sleeping on my bed at night (who listens to parents - "of course not ON the bed") - something no-one else seemed capable of getting them to do :wink:

Lady and Lima Bean do that, when I watch t in bed they both get in bed with me. Lady beside me and Lima Bean across my back or something weird.

And when I let Lima Bean sleep in the bedroom with me and Lady, opposed to in the bathroom, her fav spot to sleep is next to Lady's bed.

Well, I read the first two pages of this thread & the anticipation was killing me, so I had to skip to the last page to see if Lima Bean did, indeed, have a home. I understand where you are coming from Wendy. I too have been blessed with a stray cat who I
have aptly named Charlie. Only I was lucky. He had already been fixed & declawed. I too said that he couldn't stay because I have a dog & yet he is still here, living on my lanai. I would like to let him in, but I still don't trust my dog. How did you manage to put the two together? I'll take any advice I can get!

Wendy, how are things with Lima Bean, and Lady? It's been over a month since we've heard...Unfortunately, our adopted kitty, Ivory (pictured in earlier posts), passed away in October, so we're counting on you for some "pet smiles." (Our son still has a friendly pet rat and snake, but they're not the same...)
It's weird, because in all the years we had Ivory, our vet's medical form had a place to check whether the animal was a "pet" or "family member." We always checked "pet," having mixed feelings about the messes we'd have to clean (Ivory's litter box "aim" wasn't the best) but now that he's not here, gosh, we realize how much we miss his antics, companionship, and yes, even that "kneading" behavior... Anyway, hope life is settling in to a calmer routine for you and yours!

We wish our kitty, Ivory, was still able to fill our lives with fun, but since that's not possible, we're happy to know that Lima Bean is doing well, and will benefit from our left-over catnip! Now it's time to take a cat nap!

We got this Greeting Card photo after we sent the "holiday wardrobe" items, and just wanted to share it with all pet-lovers out there. E :xmas_2: verything is well with Lima Bean and Lady. Seasons Greetings!

Wendy:
please someone adopt this poor little cat
Look Wendy asthe owner of 16 cats, down from 22, no not out of control kitten production, let me assure that one more really doesn't make any difference! You are obviously an animal lover, so it's not as if you suddenly have this commitment that stops you going away for a week-end, or will affect an allergy, so give in and enjoy him/her. Have you never heard of the phrase that 'cats rule!' He/she has chosen you as someone caring and compassionate, as their last owner obviously wasn't! How can you mess with his/her psyche anymore, by adding rejection into his/her life? Not that I'm trying to make you feel guilty or anything!!
Love him/her and for goodness sake get someone in the know to find out if it is a HIM or a HER!!!!

They give more than they take so ENJOY!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom