Panasonic Lumix TZ7/ZS3 with u/w case DMW-MCTZ7 HD VIDEO test results

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice! Looks great. I am currently thinking about what to get for my TZ5!

So I'm finally posting my ZS3 video six weeks after returning from my dive trip to the caribbean. This video is a mix of shots from the Grand Cayman Islands West Wall and Isla De Roatan near Anthony's Key Resort at a place they call Fish Rock. So here is my first "attempt" at underwater photography:

YouTube - Caribbean Dives 2010

Blůę §pacε;5069325:
So I'm finally posting my ZS3 video six weeks after returning from my dive trip to the caribbean. This video is a mix of shots from the Grand Cayman Islands West Wall and Isla De Roatan near Anthony's Key Resort at a place they call Fish Rock. So here is my first "attempt" at underwater photography:

YouTube - Caribbean Dives 2010

Is this video shot a full wide angle? Just natural light or did you have more?

Skynscuba,

This was shot at with 4:3 angle, underwater mode, and I turned off the continuous auto-focus feature to save on battery life for the first three dives. I turned on the C-auto focus for the last dive just to see if I noticed a difference. After two 30-40 min dives the battery still had 2 out of three bars left. Plenty of battery life left over.

Last edited:
Skynscuba,

This was shot at a 4:3 angle, underwater mode, and I turned off the continuous auto-focus feature to save on battery life for the first three dives. I turned on the C-auto focus for the last dive just to see if I noticed a difference. After two 30-40 min dives the battery still had 2 out of three bars left. Plenty of battery life left over.

The new 10Bar housing w/ their new painting technology.
Hope this new replacement wont give me any probs anymore.

ooppss.. d pics didnt get posted!
will do it again...

Last edited:
ok. here's d 10Bar new housing

Attachments

• P1030594.jpg
    P1030594.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 120

Back
Top Bottom