Parking Long Hose Reg w/ Independent Doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rx7diver

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi, fellow solo *technical* divers. I'm new to ScubaBoard; this is my first post.

I recently made the switch from doubles w/ isolation manifold to independent doubles (i.e., "twins"), keeping the rest of my kit unchanged for the most part.

I use a long hose reg on my right tank (right post), and a short hose reg on my left tank, worn psuedo hogarthian/DIR fashion. (The short hose reg is worn on a necklace.) I typically begin my solo technical dives breathing from my long hose reg, and switch regs every 500 psi.

My question: I would like to know how other experienced solo technical divers who dive twins and use this reg configuration, temporarily park their long hose reg when they switch to their short hose reg.

Thanks in advance, and my apologies if this has been covered before on this forum.

Everyone:

I just spied some relevant threads on the "Hogarthian" forum.

Thanks, and Safe Diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom