Perdix AI with 2 xmitters?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am considering an Air Integrated Shearwater Perdix with two transmitters for my cave sidemount rig. Does anyone here have any experience with two transmitters?

Do the transmitters ever interfere with one another if you get two different ones as the Shearwater site says? Can you see both tank pressures at the same time?

Any other issues?
Hey Jim
Couple of hundred dives on SM with two grey transmitters, never had any drop-out or interference (that I noticed). I needed another transmitter so I picked up a yellow one because, well, why not, but I would happily do the rest of my dives with 2 grey (or 2 yellow).

I use a grey/yellow on my RB. They drop with the computer in front of my chest, like using a dpv, but work perfectly with it off to the side a bit.

The signal just isn't strong enough to go through the RB counterlung case, steel backplate and me...

As it turns out Shearwater has no more Yellow transmitters for a while---so I ordered 2 grey. Had I not read all of this thread prior to knowing that I would have been stuck.

As it turns out Shearwater has no more Yellow transmitters for a while---so I ordered 2 grey. Had I not read all of this thread prior to knowing that I would have been stuck.

I ordered a yellow one from DGX no more than two weeks ago.

DGX shows in stock for the yellow transmitter.

I am considering an Air Integrated Shearwater Perdix with two transmitters for my cave sidemount rig. Does anyone here have any experience with two transmitters?

Do the transmitters ever interfere with one another if you get two different ones as the Shearwater site says? Can you see both tank pressures at the same time?

Any other issues?

I sidemount with a gray and yellow. no issues.

I trust the dudes above who told me two greys will work. I guess DGX bought 'em all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom