Photoshop Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just took a few minutes for this but it does make a difference...

132209.jpg

132251.jpg

dennis...awesome! looks great! now please explain to me how to do this function myself. if you don't mind....THANKSSSSSSSSSS!

what is the link for instructions in removing backscatter?

Thanks, I am somewhat of a newbie with photoshop, I need all the nelp I can get :)

Diver Dennis:
Layer? I do it on the original because I don't know how to use layers yet... I gotta learn more Photoshop.

Nice job Leesa. Will you teach me some photoshop when I'm there? :D

Hey Dennis,

Layers are easy, and essential for using PS effectively. I'm very sure Leesa can give you some basics, but you really need to get a couple books. I have a few at home, but I can not remember what the titles are, and when I tried to find them on Amazon, I got a couple thousand hits! :D

I'll post a couple titles when I get home tonight. These things run in the $20 range are are WELL worth the price.

You could also get Mike to get into some more advanced stuff in the BALI class.. you dog you!

Back
Top Bottom