Phuket-Koh Tao Bashing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Three points to make for Koh Tao....

1. Topless teenage swedish honies in front of my dive centre every day.

2. Whopping great tiger shark caught off Chalok last week.

3. Topless teenage swedish honies in front of my dive centre every day.

Three points to make for Koh Tao....

1. Topless teenage swedish honies in front of my dive centre every day.

2. Whopping great tiger shark caught off Chalok last week.

3. Topless teenage swedish honies in front of my dive centre every day.

So...you're saying the best thing about diving Koh Tao is hanging out in the dive shop?
Or is it the sea food?

Well....the apres dive sightseeing is a definite improvement over sweaty speedo clad germans.....

My girlfriend (32) and I (37) were just talking about going to Thailand, mainly Koh Tao this October. I'm not into stoned, Halucinating teens. She's not into me seeing topless swedish teens. Seriously, you folks could do more to PROMOTE your dive scene, rather than make each other look like a bunch of two bit ass clowns.

Koh Tao 0
Phuket 0

Honestly, if you can't see that this thread is tongue-in-cheek from the first post, stay home. Really, travelling's not for everyone...

I'm not into stoned, Halucinating teens. She's not into me seeing topless swedish teens.

But you are into the topless teens?...try and convince her to come then :wink:

Read the first post in this thread and you may begin to understand that this is a bit of jokey fun for people who work here...not an informative thread for potential visitors.

In seriousness, Tao in October 'may' be rainy depending on when the monsoon starts.

Just about anywhere may be rainy in October. The rain tends to be in Phuket if I stay here, or on the east coast if we go to visit my wifes family in Chumphon. The last 2 years we have made plans to go to Koh Tao for a couple of days and had them scuppered by the weather. In October 2005 I drove from Phuket to Chumphon in early October and it rained all the way. You'l probably see less topless teens if its raining.

Just about anywhere may be rainy in October. The rain tends to be in Phuket if I stay here, or on the east coast if we go to visit my wifes family in Chumphon. The last 2 years we have made plans to go to Koh Tao for a couple of days and had them scuppered by the weather. In October 2005 I drove from Phuket to Chumphon in early October and it rained all the way. You'l probably see less topless teens if its raining.

Yep...it's off to Sipidan for me when the skies go grey this year! :D

Back
Top Bottom