Please recommend good dive operater in Boracay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cool,
thanks!
it's starting to sound better already!
my housing man promised to get me the housing for my new Olympus SP350 by tomorrow, hope i have a few good pictures to share!

and don't forget to have some fun over at Beachcombers or Cocomangas (or whatever bar/club is popular nowadays)... :)

sure will!
actually i was there about 6 years ago.
last time i stayed at Friday's which was very nice!
i must find the bar by the beach that does those wonderful mango/rum smoothies....
cant remeber much about the diving though, only did a few dives as i spend most of the time snokelling over 2 friends doing their OW while trying not to drown from laughing too much!
(i know its mean, but they couldn't hear me and somethings they did were really quite funny!)

scubaju:
sure will!
i must find the bar by the beach that does those wonderful mango/rum smoothies....

That would be Nigi Nigi Nu Noos :D

shugar:
that's sooooo far from nami...

but i've stayed at nigi nigi... veeeeeerrrrryyyyy nice

Jag

There is (or at least was) two Nigis...

One beside Victory Divers (which is the one my buddy managed for a long time) and was a great place to have a drink around 7pm

The other is/was down at the other end "the posh resort" side...

I don't know Nami

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom