Please recommend good dive operater in Boracay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
There is (or at least was) two Nigis...

One beside Victory Divers (which is the one my buddy managed for a long time) and was a great place to have a drink around 7pm

The other is/was down at the other end "the posh resort" side...

I don't know Nami
2 nigis??? didn't know that

nami's the posh/ expensive resort built on the side of the cliff...

Jag

At least a few names come up again and a again from this thread and the other one I posted: Victory, Calypso and Richard.... The other I heard is Fisheye.

Personally, I prefer the smaller shops, since they usally are more relaxed and cater more to your needs than the big ones. So, if I was looking for smaller shops, any clues here apart from Fisheye?

straponghz3:
Jonix, Mike,

I take your word about Victory. You are not working for them by any chance?

Strapongzh3
If i did then i would have a long way to get to work from Yap!!! :wink:

Mind you i just thought of something, did you say you were staying at Nami? Perhaps Victory too far down the beach from you....

Well, you could be their Agent in CDN...
No, we do not have a place to live yet. In fact, so far we only have a flight to Manila... We will try to catch a flight to Caticlan on Monday and see where we end up..
So, what is good near Victory then? Can be cheap, I do not need Cable TV and Jaccuzzi's....

straponghz3:
Well, you could be their Agent in CDN...
No, we do not have a place to live yet. In fact, so far we only have a flight to Manila... We will try to catch a flight to Caticlan on Monday and see where we end up..
So, what is good near Victory then? Can be cheap, I do not need Cable TV and Jaccuzzi's....
Call me secret agent man!! :wink:

Not sure of the name anymore but there is a great little 3 floor villa directly behind Victory, which is where i always stay.... run by a great lady named Normette.
I am sure Victory could tell you the name and book you in if you contact them. You will have to google Victory as i don't know their website or if they have one...

If you are looking for something a little flashier then Nigi Nigi Nu Noos is right next door, full service hotel and restaurant.

And to be honest.... i have only ever dove with Victory once....too busy golfing to bother with diving when i am in Boracay...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom