Post your last gear purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some swivels from CA and some garden hose for spring straps.

---------- Post added September 5th, 2015 at 11:23 PM ----------

Last Purchase: Aqualung Legend Supreme Reg and 1st stage to replace my old LX for my Stage/pony. Also 2 x Pods (transmitters) for mine and my Wife's Eon - Always expensive having a partner who dives..Next purchase will be an Apex XTX 200 O2 reg next month. I always keep saying I'm done and have everything but then fine something else I "need"

I've been saying and doing that for over 15 years.

Awhile back I picked up a pair of SeaSoft Stealth 6 mm boots for when I want to dive cold water. Feet were getting cold in the Sunrays...

And I'm waiting for delivery of a retractor mounted Suunto SK7; I've got a wrist mounted SK7, but I'm hoping the retractor mount put on a BCD D-ring will be more convenient to whip out & line up properly. I've been struggling with the idea for a year or two & finally got a shot at one for a reduced price.

Richard.

I find wearing my compass atop my right hand much easier than wrist mount, its position is more natural. In trim and the parachute position the lubber line is always pointing in the right direction with minimal movement required.

5 storage bottles the rest are for friends
tanks.jpg

Finally got my hands on the FF Hockey Fins. Can't wait to get them in the water!!!

Attachments

• Hockey Fin.pdf
    196.7 KB · Views: 53
I find wearing my compass atop my right hand much easier than wrist mount, its position is more natural. In trim and the parachute position the lubber line is always pointing in the right direction with minimal movement required.

I do the same on my left hand with a bungee boot. Much easier to line up than on the wrist.

Latest gear purchase: Dive Rite XT OW reg pkg. Used a gift cert that I "won" at the SB Invasion in Coz. Taking it to Bonaire in a couple of weeks for it's maiden voyage.

Back
Top Bottom