Psychology of the Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by Cecilia
Where can I get information about it?
Thanks a lot.

Cecilia

I believe this is covered in the navy diving manual. You can download it for free from here

If not by the time you get done reading through it all you will have forgotten why you started reading it.

not all of our oars hit the water, if'n you catch my drift, Chester...

:tease:

(is there anything else to consider???)

How do you feel about that subject? Do you hate your mother? Any dreams about trains running thru tunnels?

I should have named my dog Oedipus Rex. He loved his mother.

I'm done.

And we won't even go to the place where we discuss this fascination with putting something into our mouth, or with wearing tight fitting rubber garments......

Hello,

Any specific topic your interested in or in general?

Ed

Going into a hostile and unforgiving environment with limited life-support wearing tight fitting gold lamae neoprene that excites me!

ID

Where's the ink blots?

You could try searching online for scientific papers, theses, or dissertations. Some institutions have this sort of things online.

ID, et al, have a good point though

I demand that the Site Admin create a new Post Monitoring System (PMS)! So that when Iguana Don posts such an absolutely outrageous item that I will damn near swallow my tongue whilst reading it, I can be prepared!

IG, the mind boggles when it considers how you even begin to think of such material! Hollywood does not know what it is missing!:peace:

Joewr...trying to settle down and finish this...

I haven't seen any ink blots

seen a pissed off eel but no ink blots

Have a urg to take peanut butter when I dive

no ink blots

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom