Queen Elizabeth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Assuming he keeps his name, I think he will be King Charles III

He has been next for 73 years.
NO.
Charles was born in Nov 1948
QEII was crowned in 1952 when he was already 3 yrs old.

King Charles III is also a certified diver and headed the British Sub^Aqua Club. Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II was certainly suited for the role like no other. It made me truly sad today as news unfolded of her health and passing. An ex-girlfriend of mine I met while diving once met the queen and attended a tea or something where gloves and fancy hats were mandatory. That was just before we met. She was showing me 35mm photos of her trip to the UK and had photos of her wearing a bikini at the beach and of her with the queen. Call me crazy, but I asked for one of her bikini pics that I laminated and kept in my wet notes instead of one of her hobknobbing with royalty.

King Charles III is also a certified diver and headed the British Sub^Aqua Club. Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II was certainly suited for the role like no other. It made me truly sad today as news unfolded of her health and passing. An ex-girlfriend of mine I met while diving once met the queen and attended a tea or something where gloves and fancy hats were mandatory. That was just before we met. She was showing me 35mm photos of her trip to the UK and had photos of her wearing a bikini at the beach and of her with the queen. Call me crazy, but I asked for one of her bikini pics that I laminated and kept in my wet notes instead of one of her hobknobbing with royalty.
Very approachable person for such an VIP.
Her Majesty even visited our market in 1975.
HKFP History: In Pictures - Queen Elizabeth II in Hong Kong - Hong Kong Free Press HKFP

NO.
Charles was born in Nov 1948
QEII was crowned in 1952 when he was already 3 yrs old.
You are right

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom