Question for the Texas Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I up for that at some point. But I guess we would have to bring the seeing eyedog with us. And than we would have to buy a sharp knife to cut through the water to see.

Butch :peace:

The hand signal for y'all is as follows: you put your pointer finger out (like your pointing at someone), then you wave it from side to side....And real Texans don't need to worry about tobacco juice mucking up their regulator.. they swallow it..

I still carry the old .45...much more comfortable...but it is a pain to have to remember to carry the screwdriver to take out the cylinder pin wif to clean it,but ya can use yer dive knife in a pinch...as fer de mystical bonds wif nature...grew up in oklahoma...indian life...was brother to the wolf...Ouch!...damn thing bit me...(guess he didn't like his tail pulled)...lol...ya want critters come to my place, so many things co-existing (or eating each other)here...(one of the cats and one of the horses got snake bit in the last two years)...but except for these little family fights we get along real well together. Anyone wanna go divin fer snappin turtles the size of car tires? They make great soup...kinda like allygater wrestlin' though...

Hey Sealskin 98 and all...

I will put up an alligator snapping turtle against all nawthern comers in a heartbeat... AND our loggerheads are pretty vicious too!

Florida: more ways to die than anywhere else!!! Gators, Bear, Sharks, Skeeters(with enchephalitas and other cool stuff), Panther, Killer Whales, Alligator Snapping Turtles, Loggerhead Turtles, Rattle Snakes, Cotton Mouths, Copper Heads, Coral Snakes, Man o' War, Fire Coral, Crocodiles, Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Cave Diving, and of course... drug dealers! We leave them slow pea shooters at home and carry Uzis! Come on down fer dinner, our denizens are hungry!!!

WELCOME to Florida... Please feed our creatures, or go back home!

Oh yeah... Football teams have to worry about 3, count 'em -3- football programs in the top 10. It is obvious to all who love nature that God is a Gator Fan... that's why the sun is Orange and the Sky is Blue! Ain't nuthin' greater, than a Gator!!! Floridian by choice or birth... Gator by the grace of God!!!

:tease:

Gee, Pete- I think it's time you "come out of your shell" & tell us how you REALLY feel about your home state (& me thinks your alma mater)?

Sounds like all the critters around here (except for the marine life.) They found a allygator in a farm pond last year and released it in the Red River...I ain't goin fishin there again...lol...a little black bear was gettin into rural trash cans by the lake a couple of yrs. ago...but he kinda dissapeared now...hmmm...btw...step-daughter graduated boot camp in Orlando a little over 10 yrs. ago...saw a lot of wrecks on the city streets when I was there.

I sure wish you wouldn't hold back! I just hate it when we have to read between the lines.

NetDoc,

I hate to correct you in front of everyone but the sky is blue because God loves University of Kentucky Basketball. It really has nothing to do with Gators.

Sorry

Go Cats.

Chad

Let's see - this thread is in the "Texas" catagory. Need we clarify to all that the ONE TRUE champion of champions is (like we don't all already know this) U.T. !

Back
Top Bottom