really diving naked

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 100th has came and gone , maybe for the 1000th. With my luck it will be an ice dive.

You have to be aware of the local fish life when diving naked. At Windy Point Park on Lake Travis near Austin, TX, the open water students hand feed the fish. Unfortunately, they use Vienna Sausages and now the fish have become conditioned.

Ah, Mogwai, I would agree that that the Highlands Lochs can be a bit brisk, but you do Kilt regemental, yes?

Hmmm, Kilted Diving.......

Gordon

when the weather gets warm here next summer its starting to get cold now im going to talk to my local quarry to open up for a specail dive a naked dive it would be a sencered dive 18 and older only and for the mature just for people that really want to do it for the diving nothin else all ages and sexs will be welcome to dive. it would be proffered you bring your own dive buddy do to the fact the some people would be unconferdublle diving naked with a new buddy . the way i figure it weman can got with no to because bc will cover tops but have to wear bottoms till they get in the water as will guy have to where bottoms till they get in the water once you get in the water you can remove put in pocket do you dive and put bottoms back on before you exit. this way i believe it will sencer for the poblic if someone drives buy or comes in with out understanding whats going on how far would you all be willing to travel for this

You can legally dive naked at Hippy Hollow in Austin just up from Windy Point at Lake Travis...just remember the fish are trained to feed off of Vienna Sausages and Hotdogs.

One of the springs in the Ginnie complex used to be the unofficially designated skinny dipping spring; however, it was shallow and not a whole lot of fun

have skinny dipped in the ocean and a few lakes but never dove nekkid; however, I hear some naturalist groups periodically book liveaboard trips; that'd be a grand time I would think; no way I could talk my bride into that, but what the heck; I did on my 50th go to the clothing optional deck on the cruise ship we were on, but alas it was so hot only did it about 15 minutes, my butt still was a bit tender after that little exposure

Let's keep the innuendo to a minimum, please.

The Kraken

aphelion:
My 100th is coming up, probably in about 2-3 weeks. Water at depth in my area is about 64 right now. Glad I'm not in one of "those" circles. :wink:

Talk about shrinkage!!:11:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom