Rebreather Training Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hoosier:
How long does it take to complete the requried trainings? I just check out your homepage. I might get a training in N.Y when I visit my family at Long Island :)

It really depends on prior knowledge and experience but here is the class in general..

1-2 days for academics (up to 18 hours of academics)
1 day confined ( 2 X 2hour pool sessions), part of day may be combined with above
6-8 ow dives of 1hr each (3-4 days)

If after the 8 dives, I feel you are not ready, additional days/training will be required.. Certification is not guaranteed it must be earned..

I can get Inspirations for Rental, I will also be training divers on the KISS shortly. (I have't finished writing ANDI's class/menual yet). But requirements will be similiar..

If you are really interested in RBs PM me with Your phone number and we can talk (no strings attached:) )

Sure I will get to you after completing Advanced Nitrox. Yes, I am really interested in RB world.

hoosier:
Sure I will get to you after completing Advanced Nitrox. Yes, I am really interested in RB world.

The RB class can be modified a bit to include ANDI's CSU which is more than you will typically get with most nitrox/advanced nitrox combinations..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom