Question Reconfigure hoses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What’s the tank pocket/cam band setup you have going on? What do you store in it? Just looks interesting so peaked my curiosity :)

The tank pocket is not so often used but I have it if needed. Remember one thing, I wear my tank valve centered at C7 or even between my shoulder blades so I can fairly easily reach the tank bag. The bag is set to my left side at about 4 o'clock looking down on the tank. The little cam band strap was liberated from some BC somewheres.

So, then, what is the Dive Right pocket for? Well, back when I did the SDI Solo Diver course the instructor, per standards, wanted me to have an extra mask so that is where I put it. Yeah, yeah, I have seen those underwater cargo shorts (I have the Scubapro version) and they are as unfashionable and ugly as any cargo short above or below the surface, I do not wear them :wink:. I go to a lot of effort to be sleek and slim, lol! Oh, I might sometimes put the roll up snorkel in there, seen to the right in the photo. To the left is a smaller mesh pocket I can switch out for if the bigger pocket is not needed. Alternatively, the snorkel goes in an XS weight pocket, the kind that can be removed, on my left shoulder strap, way down low, or better in my dive bag.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom