Regulator Scam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapro50:
I PM cerich who is a OCEANIC salesman ... he should know who to contact at the company to let them know what is going on. There is another OCEANIC/AERIS rep on ScubaBoard that answers questions about stuff but I couldn't remember his name or I would have sent him a PM also about the scam

It's unlikely Oceanic can do anything about it. Anybody can buy a reg (or not) and run a promotion.

I suspect it would take both a great deal of patience and a really good lawyer to get that reg out of them.

I'd be willing to bet they don't even have one to give away and never planned to..

Terry

OCEANIC should feel honored that the scamers choose the Delta 4 over other regulators such as the Mares Abyss, Aqualung Legend or the Atomic T2. They could have chosen any of these regulators but must have felt that the new Oceanic Delta 4 would lure more divers into their trap. Pesonally I might have been "dumb" enought if I could have scored the Atomic T2 for free ...... thank god they didn't offer it. It wouldn't surprise me to see them try for a free diving cruise next time ....... all you have to do is pay 3 times the price for an airline ticket to score the boat ride ....

Ok, If I understand correctly that offer will no longer show up in the side bar. If something else like it should show up PM the url to me and we will take care of it.

justleesa:
Ok, If I understand correctly that offer will no longer show up in the side bar. If something else like it should show up PM the url to me and we will take care of it.
"AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST" ........ good going guys !

scubapro50:
I PM cerich who is a OCEANIC salesman ... he should know who to contact at the company to let them know what is going on. There is another OCEANIC/AERIS rep on ScubaBoard that answers questions about stuff but I couldn't remember his name or I would have sent him a PM also about the scam

We are looking into it and the heads up was appreciated.

The other guy is Doug Krause, the Marketing Manager. He never heard of it until I passed along your information.

Best,

Chris

rapidiver:
It's the old "if it's to good to be true it probably is" and "there is no free lunch"

By the way, if anyone is interested in sending money to the representative of the Minister of Agriculture for Nodambizia, let me know. :D

I would like to help. I am willing to take on the role of administrator for the representative of the Minister of Agriculture for Nodambizia. I will hold the checks in escrow for him. Please forward all monies to me. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom