Reliable mailorder/ internet SCUBA stores

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will only use caveadventurers.com and divesports.com. You wont find better people than with these 2. And I have bought from most of the ones out there.

I agree with Cody's recommendation. There are quite a few people who have been ripped off by this operator and we try to warn people whenever possible. Stay away from K2 Scuba (K2scuba.com).

is this the "let me be your hose pimp" guy?

Kevin Carlisle:
I will only use caveadventurers.com and divesports.com.

Another :thumb: up for Dive Sports.

I've bought from a lot of the other online retailers, but found that Phil will beat all of them on price if you ask.

It does not seem worth the money to purchase tanks online either new or used.

I don't completely agree with that. I know what you mean though as shipping costs can negate savings.

Some "inland" LDS's don't order enough volume of tanks to make it price competitive to buy tanks from.

then some other dealers over order and have to have a "fire sale" to get rid of them. Or tank manufacturers use them to get rid of extra inventory.

I've often found tank deals at certain online shops that warranted buying from them. Especially when they offer free shipping deals and don't exclude tanks.

I've had nothing by good experiences from the following -

ScubaToys- Great service, great prices, very helpful in figurig out sizes. Prompt shipping.

Dive Right In Scuba- also great service, great price (killer deal on Worthington HP100), prompt shipping, very responsive on all PM's and emails.

Scuba.com - great servce on the one item I bought. They sent me the wrong size, when I called they got another order out the next day and told me to keep the one that didn't fit.

Deep Sea Supply - good product, prompt shipping.

I wouldn't think twice about doing business with or recommending any of the shops above.

I too had a great experience with ScubaToys. Ordered two complete dive packages for my wife and I. I had a lot of questions and Joe was very responsive and courteous. I needed my equipment in a hurry and they even upgraded my shipping for me. They gave me a great price on both packages, quick shipping and everything arrived just as promised. Went diving last weekend with my new equipment. Had a great time. ScubaToys also price matches. I am pretty sure Joe will give you the best deal you can possibly get. They are also an Authorized Dealer of all the equipment they sell, so you won't have any problem with places honoring the manufacturer's warranty. Definitely give them a look.

Any canadians with experience with diveinn/ Scubastore. Online scuba-diving gear and scuba-diving equipment shop. ? more importantly the shipping duty/brokerage.. On their little shipping chart it says it could be as high as 30%??

Hoping to pick up a new doubles reg set, and was going to get some apeks, but if i get a $250 bill on my end i would not be happy.

Hello everyone! If you are looking for some casual scuba clothing, may I invite you to visit the Dive Junkie Scuba Clothing webstore to see what we have to offer. We ship anywhere in the world and accept payment by Paypal and RBS Worldpay (VISA/MasterCard).

I'm sorry I cannot post links at this moment but you can find us by searching for "Dive Junkie" on google. Our URL is the one that ends with a .com.sg .

If you have any queries, please feel free to drop us a line on our 'Contact' page and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Cheers,

Cavin Song
Dive Junkie.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom