Reputation Points

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GotAir:
I vote to have it come back. the more toys we have to play with the shorter winter will be.

LOL, at least you're being honest! :D

Just a thought :) and depending on how you use the Board and exactly where you are at a given moment in time the following may or may not help you.

I can send any member who has posted in this thread a PM with exactly 3 clicks. While I'm reading this thread. Without the need to scroll up to the top of the page and muck around in my CP. This includes sending the actual PM. Procedure:

1. Click the member name on the left
2. You will see a drop down so select Send a private message to
3. You are immediately transported to the Post New PM. Compose and click Post Message to finish.

HTH

Steve_S:
Just a thought :)
I can send any member who has posted in this thread a PM with exactly 3 clicks. While I'm reading this thread. Without the need to scroll up to the top of the page and muck around in my CP. This includes sending the actual PM. Procedure:

Maybe you were trying to post to a different thread...?

Sorry...I was trying to help clarify this issue/post in this thread:

GotAir:
when the reputation points where working there was two obivious good points.

2 it was faster than a PM as for as having to click on a bunch of links to get to your messages they appeared right up front in your profile.

Steve_S:
Sorry...I was trying to help clarify this issue/post in this thread:

Oh - Okay?! :429: I see now. I hand't understood GAir's post, so I didn't connect...

thanks, don

I wouldnt even bother with this But its a sloooow night. so here we go!

Steve first of all I like those dropdown boxs real cool feature :shades:
And Don WELL :frown3:

This is what I said
2 it was faster than a PM as for as having to click on a bunch of links to get to your messages they appeared right up front in your profile.

Notice the action word GET not SENDa message. but its only spilting hairs really. with the Reputations it only saves one click.

Let try a test. ready set Gooooo
1. click on My Account. whats the first thing you see? Your Reputation Box.
Of course you cant do the test because they Reputation box is gone. So they should bring it back so we have something to play with. Winter starts tomorrow :frosty:

Mike

Too much free time. Tr not to go to the dark side... :eek:verlord:

Back
Top Bottom