Trip Report Roatan Aggressor Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i don't know the name of the site but last time we went to cayos from utila we stopped at a site about 15 mins before we arrived in cayos at an absolutely amazing spread of 2-3 acres of nothing but stag horn coral. did you stop there cajandiva?

No! I wish we had known before...that was one of the things Steve was most interested in photographing :eek:

If you can find out from your local buddies, please let me know the name of the site. That's something I would love to experience :)

We were able to visit Cordelia Banks, where the staghorn coral is prolific. But your spot sounds interesting! Let me know...

The master at work:

Photo 2.jpg

Very nice image, quite masterful if you will, that you have made there. BTW, the "master" is the one in the grey suit.

Still watching "the Log". Hmmm, two weeks offline.

Let's see if they're still reading ScubaBoard.

Too bad folks who have been on the charter don't come back on here and post trip reports :(

Reactions: Doc
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom