Rumor: Holbox only port that can offer trips to swim with whale sharks now?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great video Don! That was near Holbox? You can sure see a difference in the vis and color of the water between there and near Isla Mujeras! The water near Isla Mujeras isn't close to as nice as Cozumel, but it's still blue with around 50' vis.

I had a blast shooting the vid. The first splash was a little unnerving even tho we waitied to see how the experienced did it. You see a 35 ft shark headed your way and the skipper yells Go go go! but I headed right for where I thot he'd be and got that huge mouth shot.

My home bud, whom I'd been shouting Ready? at, and who'd seen others go before, totally missed the first one. Huh? :silly: He takes vacations too seriously in the no-thinking area for me at times, then when I over think everything but it still goes wrong - guess what he tries next? We have fun arguing at times, or me threatening to hit him if he doesn't take a hiway exit when I yell.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom