SB Mods Are Super

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
They do a lot of giving work here, catch a lot of grief, and so seldom that we thank them. SB wouldn't be great without members posting, and it wouldn't be great without Mods keeping the posts in line, assisting those who ask for help, their secret meetings to keep it all balanced, and so much more they do for us.

Have you thanked a Mod lately...??

medium-smiley-054.gif

The Mods have been very tolerant of me even in "sticky" situations...:D I would also include Rick M. who I think is one of the best posters here.

This thread sounds like a troll to me! :D:D:D

Thanks guys.

Have a good one.

:angel: Sorry Don, we're not posting your bail this time :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

Secret Meetings?! O.K. gang, I'm missing something! I knew about secret greeting (Your #1 while hollering "EAGLE!" followed by a high five, low five, E.T. Finger something or other, OK sign followed by "Nurse Shark", then doing the orangutan arms up in the air with the curled back lip smile) but not no secret meeting!

Thanks for the love Don! Its nice to hear a "thank you" now and again! :D

Yes, I think the Mods did a good thing letting the "whaling threads" play out. I hope there were no hurt feelings, I think it was important to let it evolve. Thanks for not shipping me to zendivers.

Catherine, your arguments are passionate and I know that they are what you feel in your heart. You have no hidden agenda and I think we all realize that. Your posting has inspired me along with others.

I am working on the phony thing.

thanks...

CBulla:
Secret Meetings?! O.K. gang, I'm missing something! I knew about secret greeting (Your #1 while hollering "EAGLE!" followed by a high five, low five, E.T. Finger something or other, OK sign followed by "Nurse Shark", then doing the orangutan arms up in the air with the curled back lip smile) but not no secret meeting!

Man that secret handshake must have took months of practice to get it right, no wonder you guys are so good. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom