SB Mods Are Super

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Mods. But really, isn't the exorbitant salaries you guys make, not to mention all the free gear and trips you get to take, enough thanks? :D

Moderating: most of the times, a thankless job.

fairybasslet:
Thanks Mods. But really, isn't the exorbitant salaries you guys make, not to mention all the free gear and trips you get to take, enough thanks? :D

You're welcome...that will be $79.95 (The going rate for having your post quoted by a mod :D )

Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
You're welcome...that will be $79.95 (The going rate for having your post quoted by a mod :D )

$$$$

Hey now you know the rules Rick, no skimming off the other mods :wink:

Ber Rabbit:

LOL. So how much is it to quote a mod? BTW, put the last quote on my tab.

Geeze, Scuba.com charges just $59.95...

fairybasslet:
LOL. So how much is it to quote a mod? BTW, put the last quote on my tab.

Depends on what you're quoting, entertainment value only are $29.95, posts that contain useful information can be paid off in 5 payments of $19.99 :D

That brings your tab to $189.85 :D

Ber Rabbit:
Depends on what you're quoting, entertainment value only are $29.95, posts that contain useful information can be paid off in 5 payments of $19.99 :D

That brings your tab to $189.85 :D
That's the same price as the senior portrait package I've been whining and cheesing about!!! What a rip!!

Bwahahahahaha!:cheers:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom