Scuba Mau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got back from Cozumel had 6 great days of diving! This is my first time in Cozumel and I had a great time! Scuba Mau is getting my business on my next trip out there! As so many other people have already said they are fantastic.

Just got back from Cozumel had 6 great days of diving! This is my first time in Cozumel and I had a great time! Scuba Mau is getting my business on my next trip out there! As so many other people have already said they are fantastic.

Oh no! Another owner/investor in this op heard from!? :D Sorry, could not resist. You know no one can not give a positive review, unless they have $ invested. :rofl3:

We too are planning on using this op for our up coming trip in Feb. Thanks.

We arrived Cozumel on Fri, Nov 26, on a Thanksgiving wk cruise ship. From excellent emails & communication w/ Opal, she instructed us to take the 5 minute taxi ride from the cruise pier to the shop. Mau himself met us & even paid for the taxi fare. After 15 minutes of filling out paperwork & getting our sizes for equipment (wife didn't want to stink up our cabin by bringing our equip), we were assigned our own private boat since they accommodated our 10:30am start. Did 2 excellent dives. DiveMaster took great care of us, which included our 2 teenagers also. Afterwards, they dropped us off one hotel pier, 5 minutes walk back to our ship pier. We tipped them well.
Outstanding Service!
Great price!
Will definitely use Scuba Mau again next time!

I started to ask them if they would take my daughter's family party of 4 snorkeling, but I thot that would be too much to ask - as they probly would have and that's not enough business for a boat. Instead, I asked for suggestions and they put me onto the Trimaran that docks there. I heard it went great. I did tell my daughter that whatever goes wrong, go to SM's shop across the road for help, but nothing did.

Thats wierd. Scuba Tony was also a top rated attraction along with Scuba Mau and I do not see him up there either. Who knows whats up.

That list is a joke.......

I would not go by trip advisor for dive ops..,

Exactly.......

Yes I agree. What could possibly be gained by reading about the experiences of other divers.
I don't know what it is about TA reports but I take anything there with a grain of salt. Maybe because you don't know anything about the poster or cannot ask for discussion, like you can here.

I remember a TA poster who hated Mayaland hotel at Chichen Itza, but I went anyway. Lovely place...!

A first time poster who wants to praise or criticize a business can do more there than here, but then you can get sued at either.

Lets stick a fork in this Lionfish and get it off the grill, It`s burnt to a crisp.
Wife and got cerified in coz. with a not to be named DO, Didn`t really care for the service so we went to another DO. We didn`t get on SB and bash the Hell out of them, we went to another DO and found one we liked. End of story. We all Dive for fun, so lets keep that way!

I've booked a trip with Scuba Mau for early May. I will give a detailed objective report when I get back from my trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom