Scuba Wannabe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1dondino

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
My wife, daughter, and I are going to take lessons in the January/Febuary time frame. My daughter is planning to be a marine biologist. and we are suprising her with the lessons as a Christmas gift. The more we looked into it, the more my wife and I decided that we wanted to get them also. We are still looking for a LDS in the Peoria, Arizona area to get them. I've been doing alot of research, and that was how I found this board. The board has been most informative and a pleasure to read. I have had alot of questions answered here, and I am looking forward to get more out of the board as we progress along in our diving experience.
Thanks for your input, and we are really looking forward to putting it to good use.

Don Davis

Welcome to the board. There are tons of info on the board about almost every scuba question you might have. If not, throw it out there and someone will help you out.

1dondino once bubbled...
Hi Everyone,
My wife, daughter, and I are going to take lessons in the January/Febuary time frame. My daughter is planning to be a marine biologist. and we are suprising her with the lessons as a Christmas gift. The more we looked into it, the more my wife and I decided that we wanted to get them also. We are still looking for a LDS in the Peoria, Arizona area to get them. I've been doing alot of research, and that was how I found this board. The board has been most informative and a pleasure to read. I have had alot of questions answered here, and I am looking forward to get more out of the board as we progress along in our diving experience.
Thanks for your input, and we are really looking forward to putting it to good use.

Don Davis

And welcome to Scuba Board. Fun place to learn, compare, argue...

Don't know the shops out there, sorry; I'm sure you can find suggestions here, though.

Met several divers at Catalina Island, CA. A popular drive-to site.

good luck, don

To the Scuba board
Thats great your making a family project out of it. Just be serious about your training it will come in handy later. this is a Great sport but its not natural to breath under water by yourself so learn about your equipment.

Have and be Safe!
The world needs more marine biologist.
Mike

Tell your daughter that I said you're the coolest dad!!!!. She's going to flip!!!
Welcome.....and may the diving force be with you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom