ScubaBoard.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow guys... I feel special knowing I have you at my back! The ScubaBoard tribe is amazing in how it defends it's own.

But we don't have to tear the guy up for a single mistake, do we? Let's give him some breathing room as well!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Some non nice things have been removed.
Please stay within the ToS.
Thank you.

Sorry.

It just made my blood boil.
No worries! Like I said, we all make mistakes!

Sometimes it's just hard to get our minds around just how big ScubaBoard is, and we are still only scratching the surface. Just think how mind boggling this can be for someone coming in and thinking that we are commensurate with what they are used to.

To illustrate my point, here are our respective alexa scores. (Smaller is better: Google is "1")

apg-clan.com alexa rating: 28,416,884
ScubaBoard.com alexa rating: 36,123

His expectation was probably that his post was just as prominent here as on his site. Yes, we do appreciate the accolades and the offers, but they sometimes get lost in the sauce, and that's especially if I have gotten to do a lot of diving and/or teaching. Here is an interesting tidbit for you to consider:

How Scubaboard.com is ranked around the world:

We are huge just about everywhere you go, and YOU, our loyal ScubaBoard users are making us bigger every day. We just need to realize that with such diversity and volume, we are going to inadvertently ruffle a few feathers. I apologize for that, but I am trying to keep ScubaBoard friendly and relevant. It's a tough task!

We forgive you.

(reply in 2hrs 9mins)

To illustrate my point, here are our respective alexa scores. (Smaller is better: Google is "1")...

How Scubaboard.com is ranked around the world:...

Some more fun figures from Alexa the Web Information Company

Scubaboard.com users come from these countries:

Bragger! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom