Scubapro Customer Service Kudos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldschool

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A few years ago, I purchased a 5/4 Everflex suit and have really enjoyed it. Approximately 10 months after I purchased it, the left sleeve tore at the point where the computer/watch retention tab is attached. It was sent in and Scubapro repaired it under warranty. A few weeks ago, it tore again at the same spot. This time it was obviously outside the warranty period. My LDS sent it in for repair and I was told I would have to pay which was understandable. A few days ago, I called the LDS to check on the status and was informed that Scubapro had decided to repair it under warranty. It is refreshing to see that customer satisfaction is still high on some manufacturer's lists. This is why I will continue buying their products and singing their praises. Thanks SP!:biggrin:

I appreciate the kudos for Tech Support and your willingness to say so !
rgds, HW

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom