Scubatoys.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Floridawannabe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just wanted to let all you ScubaBoard members know how great ScubaToys is. I found a price on a piece of equipment and called ScubaToys on it because they had it for higher. I talked to Joe on it and he said that it was a good deal, he asked how I heard about them and I mentioned ScubaBoard and he immediately told me that he would match the price. Even though I know that Joe was losing money he honored his price match guarantee, he did not have to and lose money but Joe did. I think ScubaToys is a great store online and I am sure LDS also. If you have anything you want to purchase I would check them out first, but if you look around and still want to bring your business to them I am sure Joe will work with you and the price :monkeydan .

I have used them before, I found them on this board. They are so quick with shipment even to Canada. I had to do an exchange, and even before they got the return I received the replacement. Larry, and Joe you guys are the best.

Ashley

I know in Jan when I buy all my new gear, I'm buying every ounce of it from them. I know that day they should be making enough of of me to close the shop early for the day. :D They have a great selection and service. Deffinitly got to love their price match too.

The guys and gals at ScubaToys are THE best. I don't need much in the way of equipment anymore, but when I do, they get first crack. No one seems to get the second crack! :D

Very few places seem to carry the Luminox brand of watches. That was my last Scuba purchase and was made back during their "InTenCity" Tour Sale. I love it! The shipping was great too: Larry flew me first class both ways!

BTW, you can get great prices on Paint Ball equipment and supplies there too.

I bought a couple of tanks from Scubatoys last year. No problems.

Recently, however, my experience was much different.

I made an on-line purchase of a supposedly new Oxycheq Expedition analyzer from Scubatoys.

Shortly thereafter I received a phone message informing me that they were temporarily out of stock of the Expedition. Was I interested in changing my order to another analyzer?

Before I could reply, I received an e-mail informing me that my Expedition analyzer had been shipped to me.

What I received was a beat-up, scratched and definitely well-used Oxycheq Expedition analyzer at the new analyzer price of about $250.

Such a deal for me!

When I complained, they promptly sent me a new analyzer and a box to ship the used analyzer back to them.

Will I shop from Scubatoys again? I'll give you just one guess.

Hey Doc Harry... Sorry we had a goof up... Glad we got you taken care of right away though. Again, Sorry, and if I can ever help... Just give me a call!

Floridawannabe:
I just wanted to let all you ScubaBoard members know how great ScubaToys is. I found a price on a piece of equipment and called ScubaToys on it because they had it for higher. I talked to Joe on it and he said that it was a good deal, he asked how I heard about them and I mentioned ScubaBoard and he immediately told me that he would match the price. Even though I know that Joe was losing money he honored his price match guarantee, he did not have to and lose money but Joe did. I think ScubaToys is a great store online and I am sure LDS also. If you have anything you want to purchase I would check them out first, but if you look around and still want to bring your business to them I am sure Joe will work with you and the price :monkeydan .

Got my new toy, ok not toy TODAY, It only took 3 days. I plan on using it Thursday, Friday and Saturday. As much as my wife will allow me to go diving. :D Thanks again Joe for all the help and I will let you know how it works, as soon as I stop blowing bubbles long enough to get back to the computer. :crafty:

Well, I'm a lucky mofo. ScubaToys is my LDS :D

After visiting several stores in my area, it stands heads and above the rest. Makes me kinda feel bad for the other local LDS. I guess they just gotta hope the customer doesn't stumble onto ScubaToys in the phone book, hehe.

And I can't say enough about the guys at ScubaToys. All of them rock, but I feel like Larry has really gone out of his way for me and my family. And being a tightnit family kinda guy, that means a great deal to me. My brother shopped there first, then went back and got his son equipped there. Then he turned me onto them and I went there to get my daughter and I outfitted. Then today I took a friend up there to get her equipment and on the way up, my brother called and wanted me to pick up all the gear for his daughter too :)

During this whole thing Larry has gone above and beyond putting up with all my dumb questions and Internet paranoia :) Everytime I have been up there to buy equipment, he has made buying the equipment almost as fun as going diving with it. At the end, when we finally give him the money, we don't want to leave because we are having so much fun running around the store with Larry picking stuff out, hehe.

On top of that he has given me a lot great insight and advice along the way, as well as, a nitrox class that everyone should take. His philosophy on diving is great.

Anyway, I can ramble on and on about them. But suffice to say that Larry and the guys rock and I don't mean a little :bang:

Just made my own purchase from Scubatoys. Larry worked with me on everything, has answered all my annoying question sover my last 4 months of research, and gave me a fantastic deal. And, it was all shipped at a great price in double quick time (USA to Aus in about 3 days flat)

Can't beat that sort of service...

Z...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom