Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just in!
Sales Order Confirmation
Proposed Despatched Date: 07/04/2023 (DD/MM/YYYY)

:( Looks like I'll be diving wet in France
Are you sure that's not 4/7/23?

No I'm sure it's April not Juli :cool:
Post was pre coffee, lol

Sometimes it takes me a minute to catch up to the rest of you guys

Just in!
Sales Order Confirmation
Proposed Despatched Date: 07/04/2023 (DD/MM/YYYY)

:( Looks like I'll be diving wet in France
Just got my notification. Proposed date is 14/4/23. Apparently the perfect time to dive in Zürich Lake.

At least it will give me some time to get over the 1.5k purchase price 😂. And maybe buy a twinset.

As noted, cold tolerance is highly personal. It also depends on how long you're staying at that temp, and whether there is a thermocline to give you more warmth during your ascent.

The last time I dived Lake Erie, we did 3 dives the first day and temps were 43-44F on the bottom. There was a thermocline at about 70' where it started to warm up and it was 66F or so at 20'.

On those 3 dives, I wore my Seaskin 250 and I was very warm. So warm that the next day I wore the 150. Bottoms temps were the same and I was warm enough in the 150. The dives in the 150 were 50 minutes total run, each. 27 - 32 minutes of actual bottom time.

YMMV.
Did you order the extra padding option? If not, How did the suit fit with the 250? I did not order extra padding option and I have a day or 2 to add it if I want. I want the suit to fit well, but not be confining.

Did you order the extra padding option? If not, How did the suit fit with the 250? I did not order extra padding option and I have a day or 2 to add it if I want. I want the suit to fit well, but not be confining.

I did not order my suit with the extra allowance. The 250 is diveable, but a bit restrictive. That is why I changed to the 150 after that. The 150 was adequately warm and noticeably less restrictive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom