Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did not order my suit with the extra allowance. The 250 is diveable, but a bit restrictive. That is why I changed to the 150 after that. The 150 was adequately warm and noticeably less restrictive.
Do you regret not ordering extra allowance?

I regret gaining weight slowly but steadily since before I even ordered my first Seaskin. :oops::shakehead::no::mad:
I'm laughing with you... not at you.

In the same boat, different seat.

Do you regret not ordering extra allowance?

I am glad I got it, but I also like diving really cold water and don't mind a hair bit more room in a suit. I think I would have regretted not getting it.

Just to keep it simple, it's 4 cm to torso, 3 to legs and 2 to biceps
Thanks. That's not enough to make it super baggy, but enough to add a little breathing room. I think I'll add it to the order. I did select the elastic back strap, so that should keep any excess in the belly area under control.

Thanks. That's not enough to make it super baggy, but enough to add a little breathing room. I think I'll add it to the order. I did select the elastic back strap, so that should keep any excess in the belly area under control.
Elastic is primarily for the lady divers if I'm not mistaken...

So I requested that they add the extra allowance and remove the elastic. I hope they will accommodate. She said in the email this morning if I had any changes to make that request within 48 hours

Does anyone know if the aqualung SLT system is compatible (or the same as) with the quick neck system?
Their neoprene neck seal ist lower priced as the waterproof.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom