Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't dive cold water, mostly east/west coasts of Florida, so I didn't get any warm neck options.
I got the simple warm neck option. I think it looks a lot better than the exposed Quick Neck Ring. I have seen them without but it just looks "unfinished".

In the below link from another source they say the black ring is no longer part of the kit.

NB: the black rings in the photo are no longer in the, the blue rings are used for this.

The black rings are for use when installing gloves that have liner backing vs the blue rings (with o-ring) are used for unlined gloves. I believe the PU-Rings they say are not included, are those rings which are glued into the suit sleeves. PU-Rings have never been included.

The black rings are for use when installing gloves that have liner backing vs the blue rings (with o-ring) are used for unlined gloves. I believe the PU-Rings they say are not included, are those rings which are glued into the suit sleeves. PU-Rings have never been included.
They are saying they no longer include the black rings and the kit only comes with the blue rings.

Here is a good video that shows everything. Note; there are no black rings:

Interesting. I get mine tomorrow but purchased from DGX so I doubt the black rings will be included. I will report what is actually included.
For reference (pic attached). DGX was also out when I ordered mine. Rolock 90 kit, 2 sets of Si-Flex wrist and neck seals, and a tube of Ziptech zipper lube shipped to me for $297.

Attachments

• 17125236829267695909145226696018.jpg
    17125236829267695909145226696018.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 13
I received my suit a few days ago and the compressed socks and enormous! I can’t even fit them into my diving shoes because of the excess material. Any advice for large “rock boots” ? I wear a 13 but May need 14 or 15 to fit in

I had to take the souls out of my rock boots in order to fit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom