Seriously Thinking

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Meng_Tze:
Man I envy you guys..............my wife gets claustrophobic just thinking of a mask. So I am 'that guy who also lives here' during the weekend when I go caving....... Some women just don't understand :wink:

And SOME women are really into cave diving . . . and have to talk their husbands into it!

Irene:
And SOME women are really into cave diving . . . and have to talk their husbands into it!

Better yet , SOME women are really into Cave Diving and are Single and they just GO CAVE DIVING whenever ... :D

Da Beano

I did a bit of cavern diving twenty years ago with the DSO of a Florida Institution and I thought it was great fun. Two years later I was at a workshop with a great cave instructor who offered to teach me. We set a date and he tragically died in a cave diving accident before the course happened. This shook me up quite a bit and I let it be for a while. A few years later my work on the editorial board of aquaCorps brought me in contact with another cave instructor that I came to like. We made a couple of cavern dives, I really had fun, but it was not to be. The same thing happened. This had me a little freaked out, then a very dear friend of mind (also a cave instructor), knowing the history, offered to teach me ... but I refused to schedule a class. I don't believe in jinxes and such, but ...

Ean and Jean, you guys are stealing my friends away :wink1: This would be threee now, come on already and give me one of yours :rofl3: :popcorn:

Missdirected:
Ean and Jean, you guys are stealing my friends away :wink1: This would be threee now, come on already and give me one of yours :rofl3: :popcorn:

OK , I'll think on it ... :D
So how many Cavers are worth one Salty these days? :rofl3:

Jeano Beano

Since I do both would that make me a salty rock crawler?

jeandiver:
Better yet , SOME women are really into Cave Diving and are Single and they just GO CAVE DIVING whenever ... :D

Da Beano

De Beano You's gots it right Girl!!:) And don't worry about stealing cave diving buddies.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLIES . ONE LAST QUESTION . MY LOCAL DIVE SHOP HAS CAVE CLASSES . MY QUESTION IS HAVE ANY OF YOU HEARD OF Ron Menke . I HAVE HEARD GREAT AND WONDERFUL THINGS ABOUT THIS MAN . I WANTED TO GET WITH THE CAVE COMMUNITY AND GET THERE RESPONSE

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom