Shearwater coming out with new DC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you read the DGX info, it says something like "Released in 2016......"

wonder if someone messed up with the web page updates, and posted before they were supposed to....

I think you might be right. I imagine it will either very quickly disappear from DGX website or very quickly appear on Shearwaters.

Merry Christmas to all by the way.

---------- Post added December 24th, 2015 at 06:25 PM ----------

Bummed I just bought a P2, I'm obsessed with smaller.

Bummed I just bought a P2, I'm obsessed with smaller.
Except for a smaller screen, which I understand it is. But a sharper image so may cancel out. Will have to do side by side comparison when I am at Cave Adventurers this April. Eric may have a second hand Petrel if I like the looks of the Perdix.

Keep me in mind if you decide to sell . . . :) :whistling:

In my mind you now are :wink: I'll be selling it for sure it's just a case of how long it takes me to justify the sale of an almost new computer to buy what is basically the same computer in a smaller package.

---------- Post added December 24th, 2015 at 08:27 PM ----------

Justification in T minus 14 minutes.

Keep me in mind if you decide to sell . . . :) :whistling:

In my mind you now are :wink: I'll be selling it for sure it's just a case of how long it takes me to justify the sale of an almost new computer to buy what is basically the same computer in a smaller package.

---------- Post added December 24th, 2015 at 08:27 PM ----------

Justification in T minus 14 minutes.

Uh-oh! I'm sorry, you just got doinked! An old buddy just sold me his. :D Sorry.

BTW, the Perdix is announced on the Cave Adventurer's Facebook!

Edd Sorenson has been diving with a Perdix the last three days and has one as a demo computer at Cave Adventures.

My guess is it will be available for sale very early in 2016.

I saw an announcement of the Perdix on FB this AM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom