Sherkston May 8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Groundhog246

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We're planning on diving Sherkston tomorrow. Have a couple of other divers joining us and would enjoy meeting any "freaks" who're interested. To make it simpler, I've a 'map' of the underwater layout. Hope to be there by 11:00am (leaving Kitchenr at 9:00)

Groundhog246:
To make it simpler, I've a 'map' of the underwater layout. Hope to be there by 11:00am (leaving Kitchenr at 9:00)

You cheater.....you have a map????

Groundhog246:
We're planning on diving Sherkston tomorrow. Have a couple of other divers joining us and would enjoy meeting any "freaks" who're interested. To make it simpler, I've a 'map' of the underwater layout. Hope to be there by 11:00am (leaving Kitchenr at 9:00)

Hey,
I'm not familiar with this location? Where is it and what is the dive?
Thanks,
Craig

There is a line running from the golf cart next to the big rock pile to the trains.. And from there back to the big ledge on short where everybody gets in and out.. It doesn't go all the way to short.. but close..
Water elvels are very high.. the markers attached to the trains are currently under water. Vis is about 10-15 feet if nobody stirs it up..
Water temp last weekend was 45 degress.

sparky30:
Water temp last weekend was 45 degrees.

45 degrees?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey that's downright balmy this time of year!!!!!!

hehehe

OK Spark, since you want to keep the vis, I'll go and dive somewhere else this weekend.

Gilboa was about 45 last weekend too, but way better vis.

Tom R:
Was that in front of you or behind you :D
oh that's so not fair...you beat me to it.....so not fair.

:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom