Show me your face SB'ers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
Harry, you are not really an adult yet are you?....I know you pass the "no Pit Bulls test!" :D

in the eyes of the IRS and the Colorado State Police i am......ooooh, shouldnt have said that. 22 going on 65.

disclaimer: i have never had an issue with the Colorado State Police.

No worries, Harry, we're all friends here. LOL!

catherine96821:
Harry, you are not really an adult yet are you?....I know you pass the "no Pit Bulls test!" :D I mean a cute twenty year old guy might not be the best babysitter for a 17 yr old girl.

You can come visit anytime though...your girlfriend is in school here at HPU, right?

you have a point. yeah, she is at Chaminade. I'll be moving there in the fall anyway. i guess i'll just have the twice-baked potatoes...:D

catherine96821:
My relatives would not do it in a million years. Honestly, my daughter can outsmart almost anybody. I don't know what to do sometimes.

Send her to me. I'll take care of her. I have a degree in teenagers. Work with them every day, helped raise two (went from at-risk teens on drugs and alcohol to graduating with honors and both lead productive lives.) I've coached some very smart kids (one current a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford) and some that were just average.

I should hang a sign out front!

perrone, you sound like a candidate.....

I think legal is 18, but she will be having to do what I say longer.

harry, you can bring your GF and I will make you twice baked, no problem. The two of you can house sit if you are fine upstanding citizens.

catherine96821:
perrone, you sound like a candidate.....

I think legal is 18, but she will be having to do what I say longer.

harry, you can bring your GF and I will make you twice baked, no problem. The two of you can house sit if you are fine upstanding citizens.

excellent.
she keeps my fingernails clean, if you know what i mean.

It sounds like a law enforcement background might be a plus!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom