Show me your pics taken with your S90 or S95

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm really liking those avster! Especially one of a turtle on page one with the diver behind out of focus. (The pics aren't numbered so I that is the best description I give.)

It would be nice to know the exif data for these pics... at least the f-stop/shutter speed/iso

It would be nice to know the exif data for these pics... at least the f-stop/shutter speed/iso

The photos are hosted on SmugMug, which is a photosite dedicated to photographers (vs. Flickr and all other more "amateur"-oriented sites).

What I am trying to say is that all EXIF info (at least the important ones) can be found by clicking the "i" icon -- hover your mouse pointer over the photo and the "i" will appear.

:D

I have the Ikelite housing, and there are things I really like about it. 1) Depth rating of 200', 2) 67mm threads, 3) works for S90 and S95.

There are three things I like about the Fix that the Ikelite housing doesn't have. 1) access to the back dial, 2) nice optical connector, 3) uses standard 1/4" mounts.

What kind of lens do you use to shoot super macro and can attach to the Ikelite housing?

my avatar was taken with an S90. Here are some more pictures post#260

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/force-fin/280732-where-did-i-go-my-force-fins-26.html

Attachments

• IMG_3009_2_2.jpg
    IMG_3009_2_2.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3459.jpg
    IMG_3459.jpg
    455.5 KB · Views: 76
Thanks for the compliment.
The picture in question was f/2.8, 1/500, ISO 160
I was as close as I could get w/o impeding the movement of the turtle.
Slight crop as the orientation of the pedals on the UWL-04 wasn't ideal and slightly visable in the upper and lower right corners.

I'm really liking those avster! Especially one of a turtle on page one with the diver behind out of focus. (The pics aren't numbered so I that is the best description I give.)

I looked at that page too Avster nice pictures!

I noticed a pink cast on the picture with a turtle looking up toward the surface... I wonder if there is a way to get rid of the cast somehow. Did you use a custom white balance?

Here in green water and with a strobe light I get a yellow cast and I am wondering whether that's normal or there is a problem with the strobe.:confused: I can reduce the yellow cast on photoshop. I also get a pink cast like the one in your photo when I shoot with ambient light toward the surface with custom white balance using ambient light.

I took this image using a UK Dive light:

GruntSculpin_DiveLight.jpg

This one with a Fantasea Remora strobe light:

GruntSculpin_Strobe.jpg

and this is the same picture after I messed with photoshop:

GruntSculpin_Photoshop.jpg

Back
Top Bottom