So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've never had any urge to spend money, whether "sequestered" or not (of course, I'm mostly of Scottish descent...). I particularly don't have that urge with the DOW falling from nearly 30,000 to what now--18,000? Oh for the good old days of late Oct., 1987.

Mostly comes from reading sites like here and going "That is a good idea." Like I could use a trimix analyzer now that I am going to be diving helium. But for the most part I am resisting it due to possible lay offs.

Haigh just announced they’re opening 5/1 now. :(

Yikes that sucks.

I have my AN/Heliotrox scheduled for the end of April so I am hoping that this is mostly over by then.

Yikes that sucks.

I have my AN/Heliotrox scheduled for the end of April so I am hoping that this is mostly over by then.

I am just screwed. No access to the gym. Any cardio except the recumbent bike or pool hurts my knees. I can only do weights and some lower body/core work at home. No access to any water, even the pools are shut down.

I’m essentially going to have to start from scratch. I am pissed. Stupid plague.

As far as I can tell, what everyone that I know is doing is sitting at home using text messages and/or Facebook Messenger to try to talk to me because THEY are bored... :banghead: (<-- me trying to continue working from home like I have been for years).

I bet Slack and Zoom got a surge of new customers.

Lots of hospitals are also calling for anyone who can sew and has a sewing machine to make handmade masks. They aren't as effective as the hospital-grade ones, but better than nothing. This is just one link for Samaritan Healthcare, I've seen other ads around.

SAMARITAN HEALTHCARE IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING DONATIONS OF PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT | Samaritan Healthcare

My wife has made a few hundred masks. She is a master seamstress so she can do them very quickly..... One fantastic local nurse came to pick some up from our house and brought us a few rolls of TP!!!! I actually have a little more faith in humanity today than I did last week.

Back
Top Bottom