So why are you not out diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missed Saturday dives to fly across the country for work. Sunday get to dive in Californai kelp!

(Lost last weekend looking for a car. Did you know the trunk of the Saab S3 hatchback is big enough for double tanks?)

I just wish I could get out during the week... Even if I wanted to I couldn't do it!! No place to go around here.

Sigh...

My wife and I had a baby girl a couple of months ago, and as much as I love diving, I LOVE my daughter. The indoctrination has begun though, I've had her (my little girl) in the pool a few times and we just returned from a beach weekend vacation a few hours ago.

"Look at the water, Honey. Just wait 'till you see what's beneath it."

Papa JAW

I was diving! That's why this post is so late!!:D

We hosted another DIRF class this weekend. 13 students, decent weather, all went well-at least from the organizer's point of view!!

Detroit's become the hot spot for GUE DIR!! Yah baby!

Oh how i only wish i could head down to my favorite dive lake to relax in the water. Due to some unexpected surgery, the doc says to stay out of the water for at least 6 weeks.
Man, I know what a fish feel like out of water...lol
Oh well i can wait and go over my gear for some general maint.;-0

DivePartner1 once bubbled...
Missed Saturday dives to fly across the country for work. Sunday get to dive in Californai kelp!

(Lost last weekend looking for a car. Did you know the trunk of the Saab S3 hatchback is big enough for double tanks?)

I got rid of my Expedition for a Volvo convertible. Bad move. Can barely get a single 80 in there. Thank goodness that my son has a Chevy Blazer. Fits all kinds of stuff in there....

Uncle Pug once bubbled...
Here it is a beautiful sunny Saturday and there you sit in front of your computer!

Sorry I couldn't post in co-miseration.. I was out diving... and drinking, and diving, and fishing... But I'm back to the geek life now!

My next excuse:

... My tattoo professional called today, he finished 'fixing' my tattoo design, so I might be out of the water for a couple weeks ...

Hrmm....I was diving all weekend! I even got a glowstick night dive in....unbelievably awesome!!! It felt like we were swimming in the stars....

Back
Top Bottom