Spam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fairybasslet:
I hope not too quick:D
At least I was having fun....thats what counts, right? :wink:

I got the same SPAM.

When I did I had a look at the TOS again and it is clearly a violation of such. I then notified the webmaser of this TOS violation.

scubautah:
I got the same SPAM.

When I did I had a look at the TOS again and it is clearly a violation of such. I then notified the webmaser of this TOS violation.
Now here is someone who did not read the whine and cheeze about reading all posts in a thread before you respond.:D

scubautah:
I got the same SPAM.

Please read the explanation given earlier in this thread. It was not a violation of anything, and something that people agreed to when they entered the competition and didn't specifically ask to receive no other communications.
Of course, if you had never entered such a competition then it WOULD be a violation. Our administrators have complete records of who entered and what they agreed to, so if you didn't please contact them and complain.

fairybasslet:
Now here is someone who did not read the whine and cheeze about reading all posts in a thread before you respond.:D
Of course if someone entered a competition in such a way without reading all the conditions, they'd have no idea WHAT they agreed to!

I did read the entire thread.

I have never signed up for any contest thru scubaboard, so there is no issue of a box being checked or not checked.

scubautah:
I did read the entire thread.

I have never signed up for any contest thru scubaboard, so chere is no issue of a box being checked or not checked.
Then complain to NetDoc. As I said - there are complete records of who did or didn't and we have had NO complaints of anyone receiving this stuff in any other way. Basically there's no other way for anyone to get your email address.

Kim:
Then complain to NetDoc. As I said - there are complete records of who did or didn't and we have had NO complaints of anyone receiving this stuff in any other way. Basically there's no other way for anyone to get your email address.
What is so hard about hitting the delete button anyway? Geeze. I got one today from some "company" telling me that someone in Bulgaria tried to use my VISA card and I'd better "follow the link" to authenticate my actual existance. Did I call Interpol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom