Spam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aquaoren:
Kim, staying civil is something that you should consider as well.
If Scubautah says that he didn't enter the contest, it would show of lack of respect on your side to dismiss him in the way you have done.
Are you implying that he's lying to us? Because this is how I understand your response.

How on earth did you get to that?

All Kim has done is explain ad nauseum what should have happened to someone who seems determined not to listen and would much rather pick a fight instead.

He has also explained what to do (i.e. contact NetDoc) to find out if something has gone wrong. What's got your knickers in a knot there?

Relax, chill, and oh, scubautah, contact NetDoc.

Let's be friends:mooner:

thepurplehammerhead:
How on earth did you get to that?

All Kim has done is explain ad nauseum what should have happened to someone who seems determined not to listen and would much rather pick a fight instead.

He has also explained what to do (i.e. contact NetDoc) to find out if something has gone wrong. What's got your knickers in a knot there?

Relax, chill, and oh, scubautah, contact NetDoc.

Let's be friends:mooner:
:D

Determined not to listen????????

I understood completely when he suggested I contact NetDoc

The issue I have with Kim is his implication I lied.

Really, chill dude. I didn't see any implication from Kim. It's computers and the internet, stuff happens. Relax :D enjoy, dive safe :D

scubautah:
The issue I have with Kim is his implication I lied.
I have most certainly NOT stated OR implied that you lied! I am fully prepared to accept that you have never entered a competition. What I am NOT prepared to accept is your accusation that we (SB) have knowingly given out your email to someone else.

If at the end of this it transpires that somehow your account DID enter this competition then I sincerely hope that you will be honest enough to admit it. I'll do you a favour now - I'll check that out myself and post the results back here for all to see.
AGAIN - If you did not (or someone using your account) enter said competition then it's completely wrong that anyone could have got your email. Furthermore it would be completely unique on the board if that happened as it didn't happen to anyone else before. In that case we would make an extensive investigation into how it could happen because right now we believe it to be impossible.

Relax utah. I just read and reread the thread. I see no such implication. What's the big deal anyway? With 28 whole posts in the past year, and most of them in this thread, just stop visiting the Board. The "spam" has already been adressed. You shouldn't receive anymore. If you want to ensure you don't, then reply to the e-mail and ask Tim (NL) to remove you from the list. I'm sure he'll be happy to.

Dive-aholic:
Relax utah. I just read and reread the thread. I see no such implication. What's the big deal anyway? With 28 whole posts in the past year, and most of them in this thread, just stop visiting the Board. The "spam" has already been adressed. You shouldn't receive anymore. If you want to ensure you don't, then reply to the e-mail and ask Tim (NL) to remove you from the list. I'm sure he'll be happy to.
Now, now. Who the hell are you to suggest to people to leave the board if I may ask?
Are you kinda Scuba police or even ScubaBoard police? :eyebrow:

aquaoren:
aquaoren:

What's the matter Oren...cat got your tongue? :14:

If you're just trolling me you got me good! :wink:
I meant what I said - show me exactly where I was uncivil and I'll apologise. A PM will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom