Spam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim:
What's the matter Oren...cat got your tongue? :14:

If you're just trolling me you got me good! :wink:
I meant what I said - show me exactly where I was uncivil and I'll apologise. A PM will do.
It was the German Shephard that tried to bite my head off today...:eyebrow:

scubautah:
and you still have not addressed why this was not straightened out the last time it was a problem.
Are you a lawyer?

aquaoren:
Now, now. Who the hell are you to suggest to people to leave the board if I may ask?
Are you kinda Scuba police or even ScubaBoard police? :eyebrow:

Reread my post - just stop visiting the Board.

All I'm saying is if you don't like it, don't hang around. What's the point anyway? Less than 20 posts over the past year before this thread? If it's that upsetting, there's nothing saying you have to stay here. I got the same e-mail from NL. Big deal! I read it. I deleted it.

And BTW, not even close on the police thing. In fact, if there were Scuba police, I'd probably be arrested... :wink:

The technique used to gather the email addresses in question is a form of data mining.

Data mining is expressly forbidden under the TOS for this site.

It has been stated that scubaboard was party to the technique used to gather said information.

In my book, that clearly fits the definition of hypocrasy!!!!!

scubautah:
The technique used to gather the email addresses in question is a form of data mining.

Data mining is expressly forbidden under the TOS for this site.

It has been stated that scubaboard was party to the technique used to gather said information.

In my book, that clearly fits the definition of hypocrasy!!!!!
You should be this passionate about the genocide in Dafur.

scubautah,
According to the system you did indeed enter the contest using the username "scubautah" and the same email address that is in your account profile right now.

I would be more than happy to share other details with you to verify this, if you like.

Beyond that I think it is unfortunate Nocturnal Lights chose to send out an email again after how people reacted last time. It's not something I would do and certainly not something I condone. Given that I no longer work with ScubaBoard, I can't do much about this either, aside from opting out myself. But I imagine NetDoc will address the issue as best he sees fit.

Tech Admin:
scubautah,
According to our system you did indeed enter the contest using the username "scubautah" and the same email address that is in your account profile right now.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom