St. Lawrence River temperature

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had 53* F at the water intake by the beach in A-bay this afternoon. Crappy dreary rainy days, might as well get the gear on and go diving. Vis is starting to improve. Had about 40-50' at 120' down, even with the overcast.

55F (Suunto) and 57F (Predator) drift diving from Hopple Island to Lock 21 (Long Sault Parkway, Ontario) over a 130 min dive on 27 Oct. Vis was probably the best I have seen in the vicinity of Lock 21 (30 ft or so)

what do you think the visibility will be like in brockville this weekend

after what just happened here on the East coast???????? I'd suggest memorizing how many fingers you have.....

what do you think the visibility will be like in brockville this weekend

Interesting question. Today is really the first rainy we've had in Ottawa since the beginning of this week. I know Toronto area was more affected but I am unsure as to what happened in-between. Are you considering shore dive or going with a charter?

Interesting question. Today is really the first rainy we've had in Ottawa since the beginning of this week. I know Toronto area was more affected but I am unsure as to what happened in-between. Are you considering shore dive or going with a charter?

shore, out to the gaskin with a drift to the 3 sisters and a scoot back

The 30'. There were 70 MPH winds and 25' waves on Lake Ontario as a result of the storm event, and one hell of a bit of rain, hence runoff to the basin. I find it hard to believe it isn't chocolate milk in the River...

It will still be "warm", and dives must happen.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom