storing SMB on BP/W

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys,

So I've tried the search, but no dice on my question. I just acquired a BP/W and was wondering if you don't have a pouche where you store your SMB.

I currently have a thick bungee threaded through my BP in the left bottom corner where I am planning to put it. Just wanted some more ideas.

I've also heard that you could store it in your back D-ring - wondering if anyone does this and how.

Thanks for any help!

I have the backplate pad, but don't use it often. I made two bungie loops in the holes on the bottom of the plate for the liftbag. I'd put a safety sausage in my pocket on a spool.

i have the halcyon mc storgage pack so it goes there at the plate. you cab just clip it to any d ring or attach to one of the side holes of your plate.

In my Drysuit pocket :)

Try the X Shorts... I use the MC pouch for the larger bags... but the smaller 3ft marker is pre rigged on a 100 ft spool in the right hand side pocket

My lift bag is bungied at the bottom of my plate. My lift bag came with the bag to store it in. Bungie loops are much simpler.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom