Stupid, Inane Question: What's on your Refrigerator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A Math SuperStars award of my son's, a bug poem from one of his old coloring books, ~ 10 wooden dinosaur magnets, various plastic magnetic numbers (why?), and a get well crayon card from his class of last year when I was sick. That one stays.

scubafool:
A Math SuperStars award of my son's, a bug poem from one of his old coloring books, ~ 10 wooden dinosaur magnets, various plastic magnetic numbers (why?), and a get well crayon card from his class of last year when I was sick. That one stays.

No kids here - so thankfully, no kid-art. Our fridge really isn't loaded... I'm kinda wacky about that stuff.

Front:
* Pictures (just a few) using some cool magnetic frames I got from the carwash a few years ago.

* Emergency phone numbers (family, vet, etc.)

* Small magnetic letters spelling NOOS (soon spelled backwards - an inside story between my wife and I)

* a little sign: "Garlic, the 5th food group"

* Scriptures

Side:
* Mag chip clip with menus and phone numbers of several restaurants that deliver

* a post-it with a hand drawn clock showing 3:00 (another inside story between wifie and I)

* a picture of Bunny #001 - Stew (our first pet rabbit) RIP

Boring, boring, boring

K

...and a few magnetic sports schedules, too...

22 magnets - 2 are chip clips, 2 are from a local dive store, 3 are mini inspirational posters, 1 is a mini fridge with working doors, and 1 is a computer that chants "You've got mail" when you touch its keyboard. Also 2, 4x6" magnetized picture frames. The remainder are dolar-store resin figures, mostly cutesy-pie farm animals dressed like chefs (I hate them but they were free)

Altogether the magnets are holding up 2 comic strips (1 laminated), a post-it note containing addresses of recommended LDSs for me to check out, and a recycling/garbage pickup schedule.

.......but then, I'm just getting started........

my daughter's one and only A+ paper (it's a year old now) a tide chart, a honey-do list (hasn't changed in months) artwork from my older daughter (the perfect a student) and few magnets

BluOrchid2:
Show me or tell me what's on the front of your fridge. :D
  • Grocery list
  • My 'no puffin' magnet
  • Emergency family & friends phone nrs.
  • Hammerheads pics

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom