Stupid Question???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who's on first?

:eyebrow:

I really would go with the "1 tank, 2 tank" definition.

well reason i say keep the single dive trip is that it seems they offer discounts for scheduling your week or whatever of diving in the bahamas through them. It could say for planning a dive vacation call then you can call and explain what you want for dives through them and get a price

I are not that smart, at least not as smart a RJP, just better looking. One tank trip; Two tank trip. easy reading

'Bad' way of asking 'is it a 1 or 2 tank boat dive you're speaking of'----very inexperienced diver, @ least for traveling, IMO.........Just needs a little 'rope' learning...Maybe too you've learned a littl lesson ie spit it out & say is it for 1 or 2 dives, some places it is for a 2 tank dive--on Roatan I give 15 bucks per dive.....

Everybody who's decided the customer is stupid or an inexperienced diver without even meeting them -- try reading a website for a dive operator written in Dutch. Or Spanish. Or German. Or Thai. How experienced do you look then?

I'm on Bonaire right now, and it's irritating trying to order dinner and not getting what I was expecting. The menu says one thing, the English translation seems to be clear, but it doesn't seem to match what shows up on my plate. The Bonaireans think their menu is clear. I'm a well educated person and have been traveling to foreign countries since I was a child. I don't think the menu is clear. Am I stupid because I can't figure out what's on the menu? Am I inexperienced because I have to ask?

Fred, send the customer a reply explaining the answer in another way. You understand what you're saying, but they apparently do not.

The reason I took down the 'one tank dive' and 'two tank dive' is because I got tired of people asking if they could do the two tank dive with one tank because they didn't think they could lift two tanks, or because their BC would only take one tank!

:rofl3::rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom