Survey for Dissertation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope you'll share the results with us. It would be interesting to see the answers to the last couple of questions.

My good deed of the day has been done :)

Where's my cookie and juice?

Did I win?

Does one incident of a heart attack in my family really mean I have a family history of heart attacks? Crap :(. I thought it would be multiple incidents within my family. Oh well.

Done! Very well done, much better than some of the other surveys Ive done for diving

I'm done!

I see you posted it - done.

Did wonder though...very few doctors are trained in scuba conditions. Were a regular doctor to warn me off, I would be unlikely to comply because I'd feel it wasn't based on a sufficient evidence base. If it WAS based on sufficient evidence, that would be another story...(disclosure: I'm medically trained myself).

I'd like to thank you all for doing this. The OP is the person who was my buddy for ice diving training. Good friend and one helluva good diver to have beside you.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom