Takin AOW soon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoccerJeni

Scuba Baby
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
For the last 2 months I've had some extensive commitments that I couldn't even think about diving, but now it's on! Very soon I'll be taking AOW, and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! The owner of my dive shop will be teaching me, and I've heard he's an excellent instructor.

The dives we'll be doing are:
Deep & Nav of course
Peak Performance Buoyancy
Search and Recovery
Wreck
Multilevel and Computer

And extra bonus is that one of my good friends signed up to take OW in August. I will be going with her and doing more classes myself. So excited to put more time into diving and to share it with a good friend!
:dance:

Yay! Have fun Jeni from the block! :fruit:

Definately glad to hear your progressing Jenni. I am sorry time and other objectives have kept you from the waters but am glad to see your getting back in to it. I hope youll let us know how it goes for you and cant wait to hear about it too!

Thank you everyone! It's so great, and I'm so glad my friend is just as excited as I am. I'm a little nervous too. It's been over 4 years since I took any scuba classes.

Have fun girl! Where are you taking them?

Thanks NetDoc! :) I'm going to Beaver Lake in NW Arkansas.

How was Cozumel? I bet it was awesome! I wish I could have gone there and taken the class with you there.

Have a great time. I still remember my AOW class. It was in Panama City Beach. Conditions were not at their best, but the instructor made it a great learning experience and it motivated me to consider diving more than a time or two a year and that eventually turned into a part-time career for me as an instructor. This stuff is addicting you know:D

wow 4 years already. I bet it seems like yesterday huh. Are you going to be by the dam on Beaver Lake? If so stop by C and Js and tell them I said hey :)

Congrats and it is a great learning experience. Every chance you get to learn is a great experience. And any time diving is great, and so much more diving with a food friend. Have fun!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom