Texas Dive Show and Gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One oddity about this place; We all know Texas has some strange liquor laws. This place is not constrained by the 51% rule (they don't have to have food account for 51% of gross sales) so it is a private club. Bring your drivers license.

There is a menu on the website.

North Texas is still pulling the UniCard nonsense? The DFW area has some strange restrictions.. You don't find any of that down South.. :wink: I'm glad the days of racing from Denton to Lake Dallas to buy liquor are well in my past.

North Texas is still pulling the UniCard nonsense? The DFW area has some strange restrictions.. You don't find any of that down South.. :wink: I'm glad the days of racing from Denton to Lake Dallas to buy liquor are well in my past.

This is actually the only place that I know of left that has a private club permit. But, like I said, it's to get them around the 51% rule.

TwoBit

Please add me to the list. I should be there both days +1..

Thanks,
David

Awesome! It would be good to see you and Amanda again. :)

Ugh! Too cold for me. Besides.. it's V-Day, you should be with Amanda!

NetDoc
TwoBit
The Valkyry
Guba
Chucksaul+1
psiborg
truckdiver (+1?)
joe-diver
Island Frog
Texas Torpedo +1
Jay SMART

I think they have mixed drinks too. I'm pretty sure they do.

Carrie, Alan posted a 45* CSSP water temp. It's just been too cold here lately for the water to warm up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom