That's it for me and ScubaToys! The real truth about ScubaToys.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well i still don,t know about them well,,,,but any way i haven't get a gear package that i ordered 2 week ago until now,,

Hey Thery!

The Tusa reg just came in Friday and your order will go out Monday and you will see it Wednesday.

Sorry for the delay we will toss in some free goodies to makeup for the delay!

Thanks

Joe

In all honesty, this kind of service is great, but it's pretty much what I would expect from any dealer. Not sure if it is THAT extraordinary...

You can expect it, but it doesn't mean it happens.

I have a local shop that has doen it's best to jerk me around. I think becasue they know they are the only game in town they think they can badger me into buying what they want me to buy and treating me like dirt when I come in and they don't have to be responsible for it.

The only thing I have lost by not going to them now is a quick airfill. Yes this is an inconvenience, but the guys at ScubaToys have never given me a hard time and they do thier best to make things right for me, so I do find that to be a little extraordinary.

Back
Top Bottom