The Mares & Dacor HUB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrMrEZG:
the unit comes with only one reg and thats it. (I used to sell mares) for the cost of a HUB you can buy a high performance reg and top of the line bc and be a hell of alot happier.

What do you think of the MAres Hub Avant Guard?

Dear Friend,

I Have Been Using The Dacor Hub For More Than 6 Years And It Is The Best Investment I Have Done In Diving Equipment.

I Changed The Regulator (2nd Stage). I Got The Aqualung Legend And Installedto The Hub.

The Hub Is The Most Confortable Diving Gear; And I Have Try Many Of Diferent Bcs In The Market. If You Have The Money, Get It!!!

It Needs Very Low Maintainance And Its Really Easy.

Once You Use It You Wont Change It. The Only Recomendation Is To Change Reg And Octo. The Ones That Come With The Hub Are Not Very Good.

Go For It!!!!!!!

You're new to the board so just a quick heads up, before you reply to a thread its always a good idea to check the date of the last post, or when the thread was started, especially if you're using the search function. This thread started 7 years ago and hasn't been posted in in three.

You're new to the board so just a quick heads up, before you reply to a thread its always a good idea to check the date of the last post, or when the thread was started, especially if you're using the search function. This thread started 7 years ago and hasn't been posted in in three.

Man! Rain on the guy's parade will ya!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom